[LMH]%IO instruction and Device Descriptors

Nyef nyef@softhome.net
Fri Jul 18 15:02:00 2003

Hello all.

I've managed to coax EXP1.LOAD through to somewhere in BLOCK-NUPI-RUN,
under NUPI-STATUS-WIRED, where it signals an error because I cheated
massively when implementing the %IO instruction. Now I'm trying to figure
out how to make the %IO instruction behave a little more correctly, but...

How do I figure out what device the %IO instruction is for? I can't find
anything in the common section of the device descriptor block that appears
to indicate which device it is for.

All programming can be viewed as an exercise.
Alastair Bridgewater
e-mail: nyef@softhome.net