[LMH]Exploiter-9d0820

Nyef nyef@softhome.net
Mon Aug 25 07:39:01 2003

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003, Robert Swindells wrote:

> Alastair Bridgewater wrote:
>
> >This version requires a disk image file as well as a load band.
>
> Is there a suitable disk image available somewhere ?
>
> Robert Swindells

Umm... No? And definately not the explScsi0Dr0.dsk file in the archive at
http://sc.am/~hamethief/lispm/explorer.tar (which is also not a copy of
the same archive that Al Kossow supplied), which wasn't mentioned on the
list recently.

Extreme sarcasm aside (yes, that is the right file, the right archive,
originally from Al Kossow, and mentioned on the list recently), I
appologize for the delay in responding.  I have an excuse though, and you
probably know what it is, assuming that you still follow port-mac68k...

All programming can be viewed as an exercise.
Alastair Bridgewater
e-mail: nyef@softhome.net