[LMH]I forgot...

James A. Crippen james@unlambda.com
Sun Aug 24 21:22:01 2003

I forgot to mention that I got a call from some weird random in San
Francisco somewhere. He called me twice at home, and mentioned the E3
project. It's weird though because he didn't email me even though it's
not hard to get my address. Instead he *called* me. Since I'm a little
shy (and suspicious) I naturally didn't call him back. But I think I
still have his number somewhere.

Since he didn't bother to email me I'm betting he might be either a
reporter or a lawyer. Any hacker would have instinctively emailed me
if they wanted to talk. I'm curious if anyone else got any similar
calls, though I'm betting not.

Cheers
'james

--
James A. Crippen <james at unlambda.com> Lambda Unlimited
61.2204N, -149.8964W                     Recursion 'R' Us