[LMH]Oh yeah

James A. Crippen james@unlambda.com
Sun Aug 24 20:58:01 2003

I forgot to mention that since I'm actually starting to get back to
working on the project I'm once again interested in obtaining a real
live Exploder. I should be able to put money in for shipping, and I'm
guessing it'd be somewhere around $500 to ship one to Anchorage via
UPS or FedEx (USPS won't ship that big of a package).

So anyone who has one, or has the parts and pieces to make one, feel
free to ponder the idea. ^_^

Unless of course Alastair needs one more than I do, in which case I'd
be happy to put some money in to shipping one to him.

Cheers
'james

--
James A. Crippen <james at unlambda.com> Lambda Unlimited
61.2204N, -149.8964W                     Recursion 'R' Us