[LMH]Release 16 of the Nupi disk controller ROM

Marc Holz mac.wood@t-online.de
Mon Aug 18 11:54:00 2003

Hi,

I looking for the Release 16 of the Nupi disk controller
PROM for the Explorer.  This is the release that allows standard SCSI
devices. Anyone out there who has a machine with the NUPI ctrl Rev ?

Best Regards,

Marc