[LMH]Exploiter-9d0803 released

Nyef nyef@softhome.net
Sun Aug 3 07:54:01 2003

Hello all.

As the subject says, new version up at
http://www.dridus.com/~nyef/lispm/exploiter/

For the curious, there is a file called sxhash_test.c in the same
directory. It is a short program that will compute %SXHASH-STRING on an
argument passed in on the command line.

Lots of changes this version. Some of them obvious, some of them not.

The changes include, but are not limited to:

    Bugfix to PUSH-CDR-STORE-CAR-IF-CONS to work on DTP-STACK-LISTs.

    Mainops =, <, and > changed to compare FIXNUMs and CHARACTERs.

    Bugfixed PUSH-NEG-NUMBER.

    Implemented several more instructions.

    Changed the memory allocator to happily allocate in oldspace regions
(since we don't have the oldspace check -anyway-, and I didn't want to add
code to allocate a new region).

    Added a couple more A-Memory locations (related to the config
partition).

    Added support for reading a couple more array types.

    Changed the Q dumper, disassembler, and some of the info dumping
functions in dumpraw.c.

At the present time, READ-DISK-LABEL is calling DISK-READ with a UNIT of
T, which DISK-READ calls at some point during it's execution (probably
because it isn't a number). T, of course, does not have a function
binding. I haven't tracked the problem back further than that yet.

All programming can be viewed as an exercise.
Alastair Bridgewater
e-mail: nyef@softhome.net