[LMH]Independant macrocode simulator again

Nyef nyef@softhome.net
Sun May 19 08:58:00 2002

Hello all.

Just a quick update. I've managed to get my emulator running through to
the first call to a DTP-Instance (this would be the SEND in
init-cold-load-disk-and-paging).

I've also cleaned things up a little, added a Makefile, copied in or
replaced all the headers that are specific to my system and so on, so it
should compile on systems with GCC, GNU Make and Perl with minimal hacking
(it's developed on FreeBSD 4.0, so you may need to tweak headers and such
for other systems).

It's up at
http://www.dridus.com/~nyef/lispm/exploiter/exploiter-9c0519.tgz

All programming can be viewed as an exercise.
Alastair Bridgewater
e-mail: nyef@softhome.net