[LMH]CADR 4 pictures

ford@objs.com ford@objs.com
Sun May 19 07:23:00 2002

--Boundary_(ID_200eWheFn+TL3HhFEn7Dyg)

John Leuner wrote:

> > Cool.  I'd like one of those huge wire-wrapped boards for my living room wall.
> >
> > Steve
> >
> > Al Kossow wrote:
> >
> > > www.spies.com/aek/cadr
> > >
> > > still sitting just west of Boston. hopefully it will be
> > > on the way to the west coast next week.
> > > it's not very pretty, but I think I can get it running again.
>
> What is this blue stuff?
>
> http://www.spies.com/~aek/cadr/IMG_0374.JPG

Wires, man!  That board is wire-wrapped.  All the pin-to-pin
connections are via wires.  Its not a printed circuit board.
Its how you'd build a prototype board.  The tech at TI
that took care of our CADRs would take them for a walk
down a brick corridor to re-settle things when one had
a problem that he felt was due to a shorted wire or pin.
It generally worked.

Steve

> John

Steve Ford
Object Services and Consulting, Inc.
225 State Rd
West Grove, PA 19390
(610)345-0290
(610)444-4445 FAX

--Boundary_(ID_200eWheFn+TL3HhFEn7Dyg)

&nbsp;
boards for my living room wall.
Wires, man!&nbsp; That board is wire-wrapped.&nbsp; All the pin-to-pin
Steve

--Boundary_(ID_200eWheFn+TL3HhFEn7Dyg)--