[LMH]Addendum to the docs.

James A. Crippen james@unlambda.com
Sun May 5 02:30:01 2002

Emmanuel Rialland <eriallan@bigpond.net.au> writes:

> I remember reading on the list that the development is now concentrating
> on function calling mechanism.
>
> I am trying to properly read the section 11 on the subject and adding my
> comments on function calling.
>
> This is obviously useful to me, but is there anybody else who will want
> to play with that later? Or has it been done by someone else?

There's the rather useless note I wrote on function calling, which
just distills what's in the SSDN2 (and predates the conversion of it
from PDF to text etc).

Other than that, not really much at all.

'james

--
James A. Crippen <james@unlambda.com> ,-./-.  Anchorage, Alaska,
Lambda Unlimited: Recursion 'R' Us   |  |/  | USA, 61.20939N, -149.767W