[LMH]TI info?

James A. Crippen james@unlambda.com
Thu May 2 22:17:00 2002

Mike McDonald <mikemac@mikemac.com> writes:

> >From: Emmanuel Rialland <eriallan@bigpond.net.au>
> >To: lispm-hackers@lists.unlambda.com
> >Subject: [LMH]TI info?
> >Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 21:46:41 +0100
>
> >Do you think that putting such pictures on the e3 web site could do the
> >project some publicity?
>
>   I thought the E3 project didn't want any extra publicity as that
> might catch the attention of TI.

Really.  Other than development interest, I'd rather not start a
museum.

I'd be perfectly happy if someone else wants to, however.  Just as
long as they don't mention E3 too much (like, more than a passing
link).

It's so perverse to be working on a net.project that wants to keep
under the radar.  Totally opposite from the norm.

'james

--
James A. Crippen <james@unlambda.com> ,-./-.  Anchorage, Alaska,
Lambda Unlimited: Recursion 'R' Us   |  |/  | USA, 61.20939N, -149.767W