[LMH]TI info?

ford@objs.com ford@objs.com
Thu May 2 06:11:02 2002

Emmanuel Rialland wrote:

> I recently browsed again this site
> http://kogs-www.informatik.uni-hamburg.de/~moeller/symbolics-info/symbolics.html
> which contains plenty of screenshots of symbolics applications.
> I admit that I would be very curious to see the same from a TI Explorer
> screen (I don't have a lispm nor have I ever seen a TI Explorer

This is an Explorer.

http://kogs-www.informatik.uni-hamburg.de/~moeller/symbolics-info/explorer.html

Ignore the comment at the bottom about the "console cables".  Those large cables
on top are most likely ethernet cables.  The fiber optic console cables were much
thinner, more like lamp cord.  That's probably one hanging off the end machine's
monitor.

> ). Does anybody have the TI equivalent?

I have Explorers and documentation, but there are a couple of obstacles,
in addition to my time, that stand in the way of doing what Ralf did.

One is having permission to copy the documentation.  Note on many of
Ralf's pages a Symbolics copyright statement and "Used by permission."

The other is converting Explorer screen dumps to gifs.  Not a huge deal, but
some extra effort to write the converter, unless someone has one already.

Steve