[LispM-Hackers] Keyboard problem

James A. Crippen james@unlambda.com
Sat Mar 23 17:37:01 2002

ford@objs.com writes:

> Off the top of my head, I only have one definitive answer.  The
> monitor is 1024x808 landscape.

Is that like the Symbolics monitors, with some extra around the edges
that doesn't get used?  If so then we might fit the image in 1024x768,
which is a VESA standard resolution that we could rely on for any SVGA
capable monitor.

If not then we'd need to find some way to tweak the timings for
1024x768 such that it would work with a maximal number of monitors out
there.

The standard VESA timings can be stolen from XFree86's configuration
data.

'james

--
James A. Crippen <james@unlambda.com> ,-./-.  Anchorage, Alaska,
Lambda Unlimited: Recursion 'R' Us   |  |/  | USA, 61.20939N, -149.767W