[LispM-Hackers] #lisp IRC channel

James A. Crippen james@unlambda.com
Wed Mar 6 00:37:01 2002

Paolo Amoroso <amoroso@mclink.it> writes:

> A couple of days ago it was mentioned the possibility of using IRC for
> discussing E3 issues. An option is the #lisp IRC channel at Open Projects,
> which I think is also used by some LispM users:
>
>   http://ww.telent.net/cliki/IRC

That would of course require some of us to get off our lazy asses and
get an IRC client...  I guess XEmacs must have one.  I suppose I'll
look into reading its docs.

Perhaps it would be possible for us to create a #lispm channel at Open
Projects?

'james

--
James A. Crippen <james@unlambda.com> ,-./-.  Anchorage, Alaska,
Lambda Unlimited: Recursion 'R' Us   |  |/  | USA, 61.20939N, -149.767W