[LispM-Hackers] memFEFHeader::readMacroInstruction

Nyef nyef@softhome.net
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 13:55:57 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 1 Mar 2002, Dave Richards wrote:

> On a different topic.  In reading the code, I see references in word.h to
> section 7.  I didn't see it up there.  Is sect07.txt available?

No, it hasn't been converted from postscript yet.

Sections already converted are: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 11, 14, 17, 18, 19,
20 and B.

Sections yet to be converted are: 7, 9, 10, 12, 13, 15, 16, and A.

I'm tempted not to convert the table of contents, list of tables and
preface at all.

If you want to view anything that hasn't been converted, you need to
either download the PS or PDF version or wait for it to be converted.

I'll do section 7 next... but don't hold your breath. It'll be at least a
couple days before it's ready.

> 	Dave

All programming can be viewed as an exercise.
Alastair Bridgewater
e-mail: nyef@softhome.net