[LispM-Hackers] FreeBSD error

Dan Moniz dnm@pobox.com
Wed, 09 Jan 2002 07:55:32 -0500

On 1/8/02 5:26 PM, "Robert Swindells" <rjs@fdy2.demon.co.uk> wrote:

[snip]

> The last few lines of the trace were:

> pc=405 POP LOCAL|#o0
> pc=406 SET_NIL FEF|#o52
> pc=407 SET_NIL FEF|#o53
> pc=410 SET_NIL FEF|#o50
> pc=411 SET_NIL FEF|#o51
> pc=412 TEST ARG|#o0
> pc=413 SET_NIL FEF|#o47
> pc=414 SET_NIL FEF|#o46
> pc=415 BR_NOT_NIL FEF|#o17
> Abort(core dumped)
>
> Does this trace match the one on Linux ?

Check out the file "current-e3-output.txt" on kappa (James, is that file
accessable via anon CVS?) and compare your output to it.

FWIW, I have the output I got from loading the band on OS X and there are a
few differences, but they mostly just seem to be differences in format for a
a number of lines, such as:

current-e3-output.txt               firstout.txt (my file)
pc=2 BR_NOT_NIL_ELSE_POP FEF|#o1    pc=2 BR_NOT_NIL_ELSE_POP disp=#o1
pc=11 BR_NIL FEF|#o2                pc=11 BR_NIL disp=#o2
pc=13 BR_ALWAYS_NIL PDL|#o73        pc=13 BR_ALWAYS_NIL disp=#o373

[...]

and others in similar style. Nothing that appears terribly critical though.
I'll upload my file to kappa sometime today anyway, if I remember.

--
Dan Moniz <dnm@pobox.com> [http://www.pobox.com/~dnm/]