[LispM-Hackers] Bug in SSDN2 Macroinstruction Notes

Nyef nyef@softhome.net
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 22:32:06 -0500 (EST)

On 7 Jan 2002, James A. Crippen wrote:

> Nyef <nyef@softhome.net> writes:
>
> > If you really want a bug in SSDN2, page 5-12 is missing from the PS up on
> > kappa.
>
> Really?  Is it missing from the separate PDF of section 5?  From the
> whole PDF?  If so then JM might have missed that while scanning.
> Perhaps he could recreate those?  John?  (He's usually too busy to
> pay attention... :-)

Yeah, I just downloaded both, and it's definately not there.

While I'm on the subject, I just pushed text versions of chapters 5 (less
page 5-12) and 20 (complete) to the same place as last time. Enjoy.

Is there one section in particular that you'd like done next, or shall I
continue just doing them semi-randomly?

> 'james

All programming can be viewed as an exercise.
Alastair Bridgewater
e-mail: nyef@softhome.net