[LMH]Exploiter progress

Paul Fuqua pf@ti.com
Fri Aug 23 22:36:02 2002

    Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 22:36:29 -0400 (EDT)
    From: Nyef <nyef@softhome.net>

    I've just pushed a new tarball to:
    http://www.dridus.com/~nyef/lispm/exploiter/exploiter-9c0822.tgz

I finally tried it;  it compiles and runs without trouble on FreeBSD
4.5.  The only problem I had was that my load-band file was read-only,
and your program wants to mmap() it read/write;  until you get to the
point of saving a band, I don't think you'll need to write to one.

    This release contains a couple new miscop handlers, and gets to the first
    invocation of %PAGE-STATUS (from deq-element in micronet/queue.lisp),

I used a different band, which stopped in TRUNCATE-1 (undefined miscop)
in SYS:%INITIALIZE-TV-SCREEN-MEMORY.  It'll probably fetch up against
%PAGE-STATUS itself once it gets past this one.

                              pf