[LMH]Fwd: [LMC] CVS update: e3/docs/ssdn2

Andreas Eder Andreas.Eder@t-online.de
Sat Apr 27 03:19:01 2002

Emmanuel Rialland writes:
 > I have added a figure made with xfig to the docs. I remember the com=
ment ton=20
 > text only files, but I am bored with ascii art.
 > The drawing is not perfectly sized, but I am waiting for a knowledge=
able=20
 > green light before doing anything.
 >=20
 > BTW I withdraw my negative comments about xfig. Is is quite good act=
ually=20
 > (not as good as visio, but not bad at all for my purpose).
 >=20

Good work! But I have a minor quibble - the path to fig2dev is
hardcoded as /usr/bin in the Makefile. With my linux distribution
fig2dev is in /usr/X11R6/bin. Maybe you should'nt hardcode the path?

'Andreas

--=20
Wherever I lay my .emacs, there=B4s my $HOME.