[LMH]Fwd: [LMC] CVS update: e3/docs/ssdn2

Emmanuel Rialland eriallan@bigpond.net.au
Sat Apr 27 01:53:01 2002

On Saturday 27 April 2002 13:29, you wrote:
> I have added a figure made with xfig to the docs. I remember the comment
> ton text only files, but I am bored with ascii art.
> The drawing is not perfectly sized, but I am waiting for a knowledgeable
> green light before doing anything.

It is now a bit more vertical than is was. But I am still not 100% sure of
the substance.

> BTW I withdraw my negative comments about xfig. Is is quite good actually
> (not as good as visio, but not bad at all for my purpose).
>
> James, I thought about modifying the Makefile to generate the .eps
> automatically, and I am still thinking about. If you wait for me, the
> project will be finished before I do anything useful with a Makefile.

I got myself to modify it to create the eps files automatically. Please check
my attempt to be clean.

> Emmanuel

Also, I tried to use \pname (at the very beginning of section 7). Reverted
back to \lisp as it breaks each time with the following:

-----8<----------------------------------
) (./ssdn2_section_07.tex [80]
Chapter 7.
! Undefined control sequence.
<argument> \dev
                \UrlFont {\ttfamily }
l.8 file \pname
               {SYS:UCODE;LROY-QCOM}\footnote{this should be a pathname but

I tried to grok the .sty, but no success so far.

Emmanuel