[LispM-Hackers] Way OT: Keyboard picture

Martin ``rydis'' Rydstr|m rydis@cd.chalmers.se
Mon Apr 15 04:02:01 2002

On Mon, Apr 15, 2002 at 03:36:06AM -0800, James A. Crippen wrote:
> Anyone?  It's for a guy who collects keyboard layouts.  He's some
> weird Japanese guy who just has a huge collection of diagrams of
> keyboard layouts.  He's managed to get the Symbolics layout, but
> doesn't have one for TI or LMI.  I figured I could he could put
> together the TI layout from a good picture.
>
> Oh if you've got an LMI Lambda keyboard a picture of that would be
> really cool too.  Or if you've got a genuine Tom Knight keyboard or
> WAITS space cadet keyboard.  (Yeah, right.)

As much as I'd like to see images of various keyboards, the easiest
way to get hold of a layout for an Explorer would probably be to look
at xkeycaps. It includes one.

Regards,

'mr

--
[Emacs] is written in Lisp, which is the only computer language that is
beautiful.  -- Neal Stephenson, _In the Beginning was the Command Line_