[LispM-Hackers] Explorer Documentation

Carl Shapiro cshapiro@panix.com
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 09:02:05 -0400 (EDT)

   From: james@unlambda.com (James A. Crippen)
   Date: 08 Oct 2001 22:39:53 -0800

   I'm not making this a wholesale effort, but one that will proceed
   gradually.  I can't find an easy way to write a program to
   automatically convert the VISIDOC format because that format uses a
   lot of in-band signalling that is hard to separate from running text.
   IMHO Concordia/DocEx conversion would be a *much* easier task.

The NSAGE format that the Symbolics documentation is formatted in can
be easily converted to Scribe through a small program that ships with
Genera.

Out of curiosity, it seems that you are trying for quick and dirty,
why bother with TeX?  Why not just use HTML?