[LispM-Hackers] (flushp "e3:physmemregion.cc")

James A. Crippen james@unlambda.com
05 Oct 2001 01:06:06 -0800

Can I flush the physmemregion stuff?  It's all #ifdef'd out right now,
and I'd like to just flush the files unless you have plans for it in
the future, JM.

I flushed some other cruft as well.

I just got laid off along with the rest of the programming and
networking staff at Spectrum Wireless (look for them on
FuckedCompany.com any day now!).  So I'll have more time to hack, at
least when I'm not updating my resume, job hunting, or looking for a
new ISP.

'james

--
James A. Crippen <james@unlambda.com> ,-./-.  Anchorage, Alaska,
Lambda Unlimited: Recursion 'R' Us   |  |/  | USA, 61.2069 N, 149.766 W,