[LispM-Hackers] Graphics questions

Mike McDonald mikemac@mikemac.com
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 18:30:28 -0800

>From: "James A. Crippen" <james@UnLambda.COM>
>To: John Morrison <jm@mak.com>
>Subject: Re: [LispM-Hackers] Graphics questions
>Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 17:19:28 -0900 (AKST)
>
>I haven't read your message yet JM, but here's a link to a toolkit that
>might be useful at least for the X and Windows ports.  I haven't looked at
>it closely yet though.
>
>http://www.fltk.org/

  What on earth would you need a widget set for? Unless TI did major
rewriting of the window system, all you're going to need to emulate a
dumb frame buffer with draw pixel. I can't even imagine a need to
scrollbar and pushbutton widgets. Personally, I'd say use Xlib to
start with.

  Mike McDonald
  mikemac@mikemac.com