[LispM-Hackers] Reference cards

James A. Crippen james@unlambda.com
29 Dec 2001 01:50:44 -0900

People may have noticed in the last few CVS checkins that I've been
writing some more docs.  Now there exist two reference cards, one
detailing the formats of macroinstructions of all the different
classes, the other starting a reference card for all the
macroinstructions themselves.  Both are plain TeX documents, and
should be processable simply by running TeX on them, which will
produce DVIs.  Please note that they are in US Letter format (as with
all the other documents in TeX that I've authored).  I stick with US
Letter not only because it's convenient for me (I'm in the US, after
all) but also because US Letter sized documents can be printed out on
A4 paper without much mangling.  The reverse however is not true; A4
documents lose their headers and footers when printed on US Letter.

Anyhow, I still see some minor changes left on the formats reference
card, which is the one that I really wanted right now.  Perhaps I (or
some other brave soul) will fill in the other reference card later,
when we actually need it more.

I'm going to flush the text version of the macroinsn format notes.
I'll be in the CVS Attic directory.

'james

--
James A. Crippen <james@unlambda.com> ,-./-.  Anchorage, Alaska,
Lambda Unlimited: Recursion 'R' Us   |  |/  | USA, 61.20939N, -149.767W