[LispM-Hackers] ANSI X3.226-1994

James A. Crippen james@UnLambda.COM
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 21:42:48 -0800 (AKDT)

I spent the $18 to buy the ANSI Standard for Common Lisp in PDF format.
It's not the greatest copy, but it's readable.  Personally if given the
chance again I might not buy it because I think the CLHS is nicer.  But,
it is nice to be able to make reference to the *real* standard.
Particularly since kmp has been caught making errors in the CLHS (rarely).

For those that wish to download it, I've put a copy on kappa as
  /home/lispm/ANSI+X3.226-1994.pdf.gz
Please don't gunzip it on kappa, not because there's not enough space but
because unzipping it chews up a lot of processor time when other people
are on.  The unzipped size is about 66MB, compressed it's a measly 55MB
:-).

Technically I signed a single-user license, but I'm not particularly
certain that ANSI really needs another $18 from anyone else for so
low-quality a copy.  If I manage to find a hardcopy version that's in good
condition I might scan it myself.  Or not.

'james

--
James A. Crippen <james@unlambda.com> ,-./-.  Anchorage, Alaska,
Lambda Unlimited: Recursion 'R' Us   |  |/  | USA, 61.2069 N, 149.766 W,