[LispM-Hackers] Sources tarball

James A. Crippen james@UnLambda.COM
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 12:44:40 -0800 (AKDT)

On Wed, 4 Apr 2001, John Morrison wrote:

> Hi James;
>
> "James A. Crippen" wrote:
> > I need a copy of the sources tarball.  If someone would be so good as to
>
> Which source tarball?  The e3 sources, or the Explorer LispM sources?

The Explorer LispM sources.  The e3 sources are in CVS, silly.  Kappa is
still under my feet at this moment.

> > upload it to Kappa I'd appreciate it.  My home box is having a disk crisis
> > and I don't want to touch the disk until I can do a careful disk
> > recovery.  This disk is naturally the one which has all of my Lispm stuff
> > on it.  Bleah.
>
> Let me know soon before I go home (and leave the comfort of the Day Job
> T-1, important if you're looking for the relatively large Explorer
> sources)...

Hope you get this by then.  It's only 1300h here.  So 1700h there?  Maybe
you're staying late.

'james

--
James A. Crippen <james@unlambda.com> ,-./-.  Anchorage, Alaska,
Lambda Unlimited: Recursion 'R' Us   |  |/  | USA, 61.2069 N, 149.766 W,